One-day Workshop on offset printing standardization
At Paxar Pakistan on May-2023
The training session has been designed to transfer the fundamental knowledge of prepress and press to printing staff; enabling them to standardize their prepress and press production processes; thus, achieving the ISO printing standards. (ISO Standard 12647-2 Offset Printing)
- Offset printing techniques,
- Prepress & Press Standardization
- Color analysis,
- Specifications of printing and characterization of data,
- ICC Profiles,
- PDF Preflight Criteria and Calibration Target of the printing process.
- Introduction Prepress & Press
- File Prepared.
- Specification Selected.
- Color Bar, Tolerance Target.
- Image Properly viewed.
- Overview about standards in graphic industry (ISO, ICC, Adobe, IDEAlliance)
- Basics PDF/X creation
- Basics digital proofing (ISO 12647-7), checking of control elements
- Basics CtP production and quality management, CtP Linearization + Calibration
- Ink Basic.
- Heidelberg Workflow functionality and benefits.
- Dot gain Influences in Printing Process (paper, ink, CtP, press, dampening, etc)
- Press Maintenance and Care.
- Basic of Offset Printing & Press Standardization.
- Measurement Standard.
- Dot Gain (TVI & Linearization)